UofG Krav Maga Society is delighted to launch new beginners courses at the Glasgow Club Kelvin Hall Gym in time with the start of the semester – not just for students!
All courses will run for 4 weeks and are suitable for complete beginners.
Starting dates of the courses are as follows:
- Mixed Adult classes: Thursday, 3rd of October. Runs for 4 weeks on Thursdays. 6-7pm and 7-8pm.
- Men only warrior class: Monday, 7th of October. Runs for 4 weeks on Mondays. 5-6pm.
- Women only warrior class: Monday, 7th of October. Runs for 4 weeks on Mondays. 6-7pm.
These induction courses are designed to give the student the basic skills required to gain a fundamental understanding of Krav Maga, the world’s most effective self-defence system. Each course is limited to 30 places! Book Now!
Instructors are from: SKMS – Trained by the best to be the best.
Our sponsors’ offers:
- Revolution Glasgow Mitchell Street: Every course participant with a valid student card will receive a discount card they can use at Revolution. Our first official social is on the 18th of September! Come along to meet us!
- SKMS: all self-defence classes held by SKMS are free for every participant of any of the courses above throughout the month of September and October! Classes are held at Anniesland and the Kelvin Hall. To claim your free membership and get information about class times, simply message them at email@example.com.
- *All tickets are non-refundable but transferable to another person.